The wonderful Pretty Fluffy is currently running The 13 Project, an initiative that involves 13 acts of kindness towards animals before 2013. Let’s make the last 13 weeks of 2012 count by embarking on a list of 13 achievable and worthy goals before the year is over.
To join, all you have to do is come up with a list of up to 13 ways you can help animals before the end of 2013. Even if you can’t think of 13, come up with a few things that can make a difference.
Here are our 13 goals:
2. Share shelter dog profiles and photos onto Pinterest, Facebook and other social media platforms to showcase dogs in need of a forever home.
3. Print out the Oscar’s Law leaflet and do a letter box drop in and around the local area.
4. Organise a weekend to go walk and cuddle with some shelter dogs in need of some love and affection
5. Buy merchandise for the RSPCA Happy Tails Day to help raise much needed funds for the RSPCA and share with our followers.
6. Add to the map of support for the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPCA) Animals Matter to Me Campaign and share with our followers.
9. Volunteer to photograph shelter dogs in need of a forever home.
10. Hold a day for friends and family to bring all unwanted dog accessories and cleaning products to donate to a local animal shelter.
11. Send some Treats a la Bark treats to a local dog shelter
12. Educate friends considering getting a dog to adopt or foster, not to buy from pet shops and the importance of desexing.
13. Share the 13 Project on Pinterest and other social media platforms to get other people on board!
What will you do to help our fellow fur friends?